We're committed to helping you.

What insurances do you take?  I am provider for most insurances. SOME of the insurances accepted as an in- network provider are: Aetna, BCBS, Cigna,  Florida Health Care (Triple-Options only), HealthSmart,  Humana, Medicare, United Health Care, Volusia Health Network (EPO only). We always suggest you check with your insurance company to make sure we are an in network provider.  WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEDICAID COMMUNIY PLANS nor MEDICAID SUPPLIMENTAL PLANS!

How do we get to your office?     (DIRECTIONS TO OFFICE)
Our office is located at 595 W. Granada Boulevard, Suite H. in Ormond Beach. We are between US-1 and Nova Road. The office is at Granada Oaks Office Complex, directly East of the Moose Club. There are 2 buildings.  Building 1 and Building 2.  We are building 2.  You enter the complex on the SE side and go to the NW side of Building 2.  We are on the first floor.

How long are the sessions?
Each session is scheduled for 45 minutes.

How do I set an appointment, reschedule or cancel an appointment
The answering service will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle your appointments. 
Call 386-673-9800. 

What if I have questions? 
I welcome your questions.  Contact us  via email with your questions.

Debra Brandt Counseling | 595 W. Granada Boulevard, Suite H, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 | Phone (386) 673-9800

FAQs about this Ormond Beach Counselor

counseling in ormond beach
Do you have office hours on weekends? 
Sorry, no weekend hours. Office hours:  Monday - Thursday  9 am - 5 pm. by appointment only.

What is your fee if we do not have insurance? 
Check fee 

What is the fee if we have insurance? 
Each insurance policy is different. Please contact your insurance company to ask if your deductible has been met and how much is your co-payment.  

When is payment due? 
We bill the insurance company.  But your part (the co-payment and or deductible ) is due at the beginning of each session.          .  

Does insurance pay for marriage counseling?  Insurance companies do not consider marriage/couples counseling as medically necessary.  So the answer is NO.  But do not quote me.  Please contact your insurance company to confirm.  If your company has an Employee Assistance Program, marriage therapy is accepted.​

What should I bring to the first visit?   
1.  Insurance card
2.  Photo I.D., such as a driver's license
3.  Your co-payment  
4.  Download Patient Information Form below and fill out in detail and bring to first session. 
5.  If you want infomation sent to your Primary Care Physician or Psychiatrist download the PCP Form
Call Today!  (386) 673-9800
Call your insurance company to verify your health coverage. Find out if you  have a deductible, what is your co-payment amount, and if you need an authorization number?
If you are utilizing an EAP program, bring with you:
1.  Name of EAP
2.  Authorization Number
3.  Phone number of the EAP

Download PHQ-9 form (1 page)
Patient information and consent to treatment form